UFOs in the sky watching (UAP pictures batch 9)

UFOs in the sky watching (UAP pictures batch 9)
UFOs in the sky watching (UAP pictures batch 9), is a continuation of my sighting of a Transparent flickering fish-like bird UFO, which was the unidentified flying animal I saw on May 24th 2017. That event got me to repeat the visit the day after, which produced 175 hi-res photos with a lot of different objects in them. After dissecting those photos, I became aware, that I was nearly surrounded by a whole UFO fleet from north to south in a half circle towards west. Did they know I had planned to come to shoot a lot of photos of the sky? Well, I cannot know what the reason really was behind this air display.

The butterfly incident and a local gang

The butterfly that stopped me in my track on my way into the secluded pasture, may have saved me from maybe just another kill attempt by the local gang, which may have been there behind the trees. And I say this, because later same day, I saw them follow me on my way home in three cars. I noticed the way they looked at me from the rear of the last car that passed me, looked like they had experienced something special that day but what, I do not know? But if they had seen me being stopped by the butterfly, and it destroyed their evil plan, I understand why they were looking like that. Maybe I was not alone with my UFO sighting, they may have been witnessed it too.!?
Those people have followed me and harassed me for 35 years now, and 3-4 times tried to kill me but without any luck. And those objects seem to appear when this unlucky gang step up their surveilance and harassment of me. First time that happened I think, was then an F16 tried to observe a UFO fleet in the airspace above me over Odense city back in 2010, on a day they also followed me on my walk to visit a friend in the city.

UAP pictures batch #9 (IMG_6009 May 25th 2017 at 14:41:32 pm)

Object no. 1 & 2 from batch #9 (IMG_6009):
Object no. 1 & 2 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)
The picture above and below is the same, only difference is that the one below has been processed with Auto Tone in Photoshop, which amplifies the contrasts in the colors, so even very obscure objects appears clear. If you have followed me through all the picture batches, you may have noticed several white objects with black areas or sections on them. The white object in the picture at the very top (object no. 2), is the same white object in above and below picture, could very well be one of those and now it has come even closer, here two minutes after the first objects began to appear in my photos of this particular field photo session.
Object no. 1 & 2 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)

Flying Saucer "Sport Model" a recurring UFO?

As seen in the picture below, this white sphere-like object (no. 2) has this dark section across its body, that I actually think must be windows!? Maybe this is the sport model of a flying saucer with very neutral disc extension. It seem not very big, and may also be the same UFO I got on photography from another photo sighting I had exactly 3 months later on August 25th 2017. You can see this in the first 5 photos in the UFO Cornucopia article, and here you look right up in the bottom of the object, but may sense the indentation, where the window probably is! Its a guess, but I think it is a good guess!
Object no. 2 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)

Undefined vertical structure

Object no. 1 below is much more difficult to disern. I have tried a lot to get this UFO clear with details, but it is not possible for me to do. What I think is interesting, is, that it seem to be a structure that stands up vertical in the air. I don´t think its an insect, it does not look like an insect to me in the picture above, where it is together with the white sphere-like UFO. I don´t get much out of the pictures below.
Object no. 1 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)
Object no. 1 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)
Object no. 1 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)
Object no. 3 from batch #9 (IMG_6009):
In the three pictures below, you maybe see a UFO, but as you may notice, the object has nearly, or exactly the same shape and color as the leaves on the tree below it. I see no connection between the object and the tree, but I could be wrong about this one!
Object no. 3 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)
Object no. 3 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)
Object no. 3 from batch #9 (IMG_6009)

Basic observation data

  • Denmark, Odense, May 25th 2017 at 14:41:32 pm
  • Camera position: Secluded pasture
  • Compass direction: North-West-South

Back to main article | UAP pictures batch #8 | UAP pictures batch #10
UFOs in the sky watching (UAP pictures batch 9) UFOs in the sky watching (UAP pictures batch 9) Reviewed by BRJO on September 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments: