Lanzarote white orb UFOs

Two white UFO orbs was photographed while they hovered over the sea east of Lanzarote coast. I was on vacation in Lanzarote with my family in Juny 2010 and one day we rented a car and drove out on a trip around the island, which is not very big. We came to Las Playas, the second biggest town on the eastcoast near the airport. We parked the car and we went on a little walk. While the rest of my family looked for shops and things to buy, I used my time instead to shoot some pictures of the place, and one of the pictures caught two white orb UFOs hovering over the sea.


The picture is taken from the road Av De Las Playas in an eastern direction. I am not totally sure these are real UFOs, because they could be some type of lens flares maybe, but I am not sure about that either, because I haven´t seen other examples of that type of lens flare before. Above picture is the original version scaled down and you can barely distinguish one of the unidentified flying objects to the left for the middle just above the brown smoke.

The picture below is a cropped and enlarged version of the original above, that shows the two white UFOs more clearly above the brown nasty smoke from a nearby oil-fired power plant. As you might have discovered, there is some dust visible in the photo, not on the lens but directly on the CCD photosensor. Unfortunately, I did not have the necessary tool to clean the CCD at that time.


The dust on the CCD photosensor was pretty severe and there is much more dust than you can see here. But the two white UFO orbs clearly stands out among the dust particles and has a complete different profile than the dust in the picture.



The last picture below is taken from the pub "The Grasshopper" at 1:16 pm (Lanzarote local time), where we ate lunch. I shot the picture in a south-east direction out over the sea, but there is no UFOs to see here 7 minutes after the first picture was taken...


As it has happend before, I didn´t see the UFOs while I was photographing and no one around me seemed to have seen anything. The sun was very sharp and these objects or what it was had in any case been difficult to discern, but I got just another UFO picture to the collection...

Basic observation data

  • Lanzarote, Las Playas, Juny 3, 2010 at noon 0.09 pm (local time)
  • Camera position: 28 55'12" N - 13 39'46" V
  • Compass direction: East

Navigate this blog: UFO pictures | UFO sightings | UFO related

0 comments: